"TiaDa Apa...HaNya SekaDaR LuAhaN BicAra.."

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Feeling bad

Today can count as my bad day..

I woke up this morning with this 'big eye' and it really spoil all my mood. Getting worse with the problem related to the new room that supposedly be the room that I sleep tonight...huhu..What the....!

In the laziness to do anything ,(because of all stuff already inside my car), and also wit this 'big eye', my roommate calling for help and I refuse it just because my laziness to unloading my stuff and the thunder is everywhere plus it raining heavily..(why I'm like that?)huhu..I didn't expect that she really will late and miss her flight!!

Right now I'm feeling very bad..What should I do..warghhh..
It haunted me right now..I'm a bad roommate right?isk..isk..isk..
If only I can turn back time....

I'm feel very bad.... (_ _)

No comments:

Post a Comment